What's the next step after THD?
My students often feel so good they are ready to share this stuff with others.
Do you want to bring Ayurveda to your clients, colleagues, family and friends?
You must be a current or past member of THD to apply. Email me if you have any questions or feel you have other adequate background.
This mentorship is for you if:
- You've adopted practices from Ayurveda and you feel better
- You find yourself saying "You've got high Vata," and people stare blankly at you ("But really, Abhyanga will save you!")
- You're an action taker
- You've got an idea but need help making it a reality
- You don't need any fancy title, you just want to spread the 'good stuff'
- You're ready for affordable one on one guidance
We will develop these kinds of ideas into reality:
How it will work:
1. I need 4 committed members to run the Pilot Program which will start in November 2016. APPLY HERE. The cost of the Mentorship is $449.
2. This will be an 8 week program. We will meet by phone once per week. Each member will receive 2 hour-long one on one consultations to develop your business or workshop idea. Each other member will listen in and learn vicariously through others questions and development.
3. There will be guiding worksheets and pointed questions which will help you get organized and develop your idea into reality.
4. Be ready to take action! In order to complete the mentorship, it will be recommended you plan to bring action in your community (or the sharing avenue of your choice) by the end of the mentorship.
5. At this time, there will not be additional Ayurveda info or lectures, but we will most-likely be called to review the recordings or interviews from THD that are relevant to members questions.
This mentorship becomes what you make it. You guide the process. Let's make it happen!